Your place at the festival is reserved after we receive the NON REFUNDABLE 299 EURO deposit payment. You will receive a confirmation email for your payment when it has been processed. If you would like to alter your booking to change accommodation types then please email email@example.com.
You can cancel your seat 30 days before the festival starts. Upon cancelling, 80% of the Corfu Budha Hall fee would be refunded. If for some reason we have to cancel the festival, the total amount would be refunded to you.
Changes to Program
The program and confirmed teachers are subject to slight change with unforeseen circumstances, but we will ensure to bring you the best quality in alternatives if needed.
Photography and Filming at the Festival
We ask all participants to respect our policies that there should be no photography from participants of other participants unless their express permission is given.
You also accept that we will also have our own professional photographers who will be capturing film and still frame for our promotional purposes – they are instructed not to intrude on participants and would only film those with express permission in workshop spaces (limited to a few workshops and announced in advance) and some wide angled shots of larger groups (dancing) – people who would like to be edited out of group photos can place one of the small red badges provided on themselves so we know what is okay to use.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Agreements at the festival
- It is assumed that participants of the Festival are adults and are responsible for their decisions and actions.
- The Festival is free from alcohol, TV and other drugs.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from using mobile phones near workshop spaces.
- Love and respect yourself and others.
- Choose an appropriate clothes for classes and meditations.
- Do not use perfume and scented personal hygiene products.
- Come to meditations 10 minutes before the start.
- Use your camera only if you are sure that people you are taking photo of agree with that.
- Everything happening during the meditations is completely confidential.